Following the end of the 2020 AWIHL final the league announced their 2019-20 player awards. The Sydney Sirens picked up three of the six awards, the Adelaide Rush picked up two and the Brisbane Goannas one.
– Skaters Network Most Value Player: Natasha Farrier (Adelaide Rush)
– Best Forward: Kayla Nielsen (Sydney Sirens)
– Best Defence: Sarah Edney (Sydney Sirens)
– Best Goaltender: Michelle Coonan (Adelaide Rush)
– Nellie Gee Rookie of the Year: Courtney Mahoney (Brisbane Goannas)
– Highest Points Scorer: Kayla Nielsen (Sydney Sirens) – 31 points from 12 games