– The Brave have announced the re-signing of Jordon Brunt, Mitchell Henning, Bayley Kubara, and Alex Tétreault
– Jayden Lewis has re-signed with the Brave, having last played for the club in 2015. Lewis has spent the last two seasons playing junior hockey in Finland. In the 2017-18 season Lewis played for KaKiPo U20 and PaiHa U20 and currently has 10 points from 21 games.
– Dary Flanagan has signed with the Brave having spent last season playing for the Melbourne Ice. The 2018 season will be Flanagan’s third in the AIHL, having previously played for the Mustangs in 2016.
– For more information see the announcement from the club
– The Bears have re-signed Brian Funes and Jeremy Vasquez for the 2018 season. Funes will return for his third season with the Bears and eighth in the AIHL having previously played for the Ice Dogs from 2011 to 2015. Vasquez returns for his third season with the club. For more information see the announcement from the club
The Adelaide Adrenaline have announced that head coach Trevor Walsh has been relieved of his duties. The club is now in the process of finding a new head coach and hope to have once in place within the next couple of weeks. Walsh was appointed to the position back in December and finishes with a record of two wins, three shootout losses and five regular losses.
Graham Charbonneau will act as interim head coach for the upcoming double header against the Perth Thunder on 18 and 19 June. Charbonneau previously acted in this capacity last season while former head coach Ryan O’Handley was on national team duties.
The Adelaide Adrenaline’s Graham Charbonneau has been granted permanent residency allowing him to re-enter the teams line-up as a local player. The thirty two year old Charbonneau was born in Ontario, Canada and played his first game for the Adrenaline on 7 June against the Perth Thunder, which they lost 1 – 7.