Nathan Walker has signed a two year two-way contract with the St. Louis Blues ahead of the 2019-20 season. In the 2018-19 season Walker played 67 games for the Hershey Bears in the American Hockey League, picking up 44 points, and three games for the Washington Capitals in the National Hockey League, picking up one point.
After just two games in the ECHL Nathan Walker has been recalled to the Hershey Bears. During his two games for the South Carolina Stingrays Walker recorded two points which included a game winning goal and earned him third-star honours.
For more information read the press release from the Hershey Bears.
Not much happening this week but here are some highlights:
- Will Brodie from The Age talks to Perth Thunder General Manage Stan Scott ahead of their season opener.
- Nathan Walker completed his first season in the American Hockey League for the Hershey Bears, scoring five goals and six assists in 43 games.
- Mustangs Joseph Hughes receives a four game suspension for kicking the Ice’s Christopher Wong when he was down on the ice. See the HockeyWise article for more information.
- David Penrose looks at the Adelaide Adrenaline ahead of their 2014 season opener.
- Simon Kirckman looks at the Ice Dogs upcoming game against the CBR Brave.
Have any other news of note? Please post in the comments below.