The Adelaide Adrenaline have announced the signing of forward Kayne Fedor for the 2019 season. Fedor played nine games last season for the Sydney Bears and previously played for the Adrenaline from 2013 to 2016. Since debuting in the AIHL in 2013 Fedor has recorded 15 points from 45 games. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– Jakob Doornbos and Nickolas Eckhardt made their first appearance on the bench for the club this season with both goaltenders serving as backup in a game each against the Melbourne Mustangs. Doornbos and Eckhardt were were called up to fill in for regular backup goaltender Alex Tetrault.
– James Downie joined the team for the first time this weekend in Sydney and Newcastle. Downie started in the Ice’s game against the Sydney Ice Dogs and backed-up for Jaden Pine-Murphy in Newcastle. Downie recently returned from the United States where he has been playing for Meijer AAA Hockey 18U
– Maksim Shneider has made his debut for the Melbourne Ice, lining up in the game against the Newcastle Northstars. The Russian born Shneider has been playing in the Victorian Premier League for the Melbourne Sharks where he currently has five points from six games.
– The Bears have signed Kayne Fedor for their 24 June game against the Adelaide Adrenaline. The signing looks to have been made to avoid falling below the minimum number of players for a game after Ryan Lough and Fredrik Rozenberg did not return to the lineup after the 23 June match. Fedor last played in the AIHL for the Adrenaline in 2016 and is currently signed with the Adelaide Tigers in the South Australian Premier League.
– Jake Riley and Marcel McGuiness will make their debut for the Adrenaline in todays against the Sydney Bears. The two players come into the team as replacements for Remy McGuiness and Josef Rezek who are out for the weekend due to injury.
– Kayne Fedor also returns to the Adrenaline lineup after spending the 2015-16 season playing for the Euless Junior Stars in the North American 3 Hockey League
- Kayne Fedor returns to the team after completing his season with the Dallas Jr. Stars in the North American 3 Hockey League. He is expected to start for the team in their game against the Perth Thunder today. For more information see the annoucement by the club.
- Tyler Grove is currently serving a one game suspension for a fighting misconduct and will miss todays game against the Thunder.
- Graham Charbonneau is serving a two game suspension for a fighting misconduct and wont be available for either of the games this weekend.
Sydney Ice Dogs
- Strat Allen is currently serving a one game suspension for a fighting misconduct and will miss todays game against the CBR Brave.