– Forward Reggie Mattschoss made his debut for the club in their 14 July game against the Sydney Ice Dogs. Prior to his call-up Mattschoss had been playing for the Adelaide Red Wings in the South Australian Premier League where he currently has ten points from ten games.
– Tyler Leeming is expected to make his debut for the club this weekend against the CBR Brave after securing his permanent residency and so allowing him to play as a local. Leeming has spent the last three seasons playing for the Adelaide Red Wings in the South Australian Premier League.
– Forward Tyrone Bronte is unlikely to lineup for the Melbourne Ice this season due to college commitments with Bemidji State University. Bronte debuted for the club in 2017 playing two games and scoring one goal.
– His brother Declan Bronte made his debut for the Ice in tonights game against the Melbourne Mustangs, picking up an assist.
– James Downie appeared in his first game for the Ice, dressing as backup to Michael James.
– The Adrenaline have announced the re-signing of Steve Best and the signing of Quenton Tombleson and Tyler Leeming for the 2018 season. Best will return for his sixth season with the club, having so far recorded 15 points in 78 games. Tombleson spent the 2017 season playing for the Adelaide Falcons in the South Australian Premier League where he recorded 15 points in 17 games. Leeming also spent his 2017 season playing in the Premier League where he recorded 62 points from 14 games for the Adelaide Red Wings. For more information see the announcement from the club
– Tempur Australia and the Ice have reached an agreement which will see Tempur be the clubs naming rights sponsor for the next three seasons. Captain Lliam Webster has been appointed as the teams brand ambassador. For more information see the announcement from the club