– The Adrenaline have announced the signing of James Keane for the remainder of the 2017 season. Keane last played for the club during the 2014 season and has played in a total of 212 games in the AIHL for both the Adrenaline and the Avalanche. He is expected to be in the lineup for this weekends games against the Melbourne Mustangs. For more information see the article from the club
– The Ice have announced that they have released Mitchell Humphries from his contract. Humphries first joined the Ice in 2012 and has recorded total of 76 points in his 103 games for the club. For more information see the post from the club
– ‘Life. Be In It’ and Kidney Health Australia have joined the club as sponsors. ‘Life. Be In It’ have signed on as the Ice’s naming rights sponsor while Kidney Health Australia will serve as the club’s charity partner and volunteer sponsor.
– The Mustangs announced the signing of Mitchell Humphries following his release from the Ice.
– The Adrenaline have added Nathaniel Benson to their roster for this weekends double header against the CBR Brave. Benson, who is part of the Adrenaline development squad, is expected to make his debut in the 10 June game. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– The Adrenaline have added goaltender Seb Woodlands and Czech forward Ales Kratoska to their roster for the upcoming games against the Sydney Bears and Melbourne Mustangs. Kratoska spent the 2016-17 season playing for HC Tábor in the Czech 2.liga where he recorded 23 points in 34 games. He replaces import Morgan McNeill on the roster. Woodlands, who is on loan from the Adelaide Falcons, will serve as the teams third goaltender, behind Matt Murphy and Peter King, and in place of Glen Forbes White.
– The Adrenaline have announced that the radio station 1079 Life as signed on as the club’s official media partner for 2017. The deal will include a live broadcast of at least one Adrenaline game this season as well as regular interviews with players, staff and volunteers. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– The Bears have announced that The Ranch Hotel will act as their official venue sponsor for the 2017 season.
Sydney Ice Dogs
– TGI Fridays have joined the Ice Dogs as a sponsor and their Macquarie Centre restaurant will serve as the club’s post game venue. TGI Fridays have previously sponsored the Sydney Bears and the league during the 2015 season. For more information see the announcement from the club.