– The Adrenaline have announced that Alex Adams has left the club due to personal reasons and will not play in the remainder of the 2018 season. Adams finishes his season with 19 points from 20 games. For more information see the announcement from the club
– As a result of Adams leaving, the club have announced the signing of Jamie Holland for the remainder of the season. Holland last played for the club in 2016 where he recorded two points in eight games.
– Goaltender Russell Brewer played in his first game for the club since 2016. Brewer was added to the Adrenaline roster to act has backup for Sebastian Andersson in their 21 July game against the Perth Thunder. Brewer was however brought into the game for the remaining 13 minutes after Andersson was pulled. Brewer has previously played three games for the club, one in 2013 and two in 2016.
– Adam Kimbley joined the team for the first time this season in their 21 July game against the CBR Brave. Kimbley has previously played 108 AIHL games from 2008 to 2016, playing for the Newcastle Northstars, Sydney Bears and most recently in the 2016 season the Sydney Ice Dogs. Kimbley has most recently been playing for the Penrith Raptors in the East Coast Super League
– The Adrenaline have announced that former player Joshua Harding will have his #22 jersey retired and hung in the Adelaide Ice Arena on 22 July during their game against the Perth Thunder. For more information see the announcement from the club
– Forward Reggie Mattschoss made his debut for the club in their 14 July game against the Sydney Ice Dogs. Prior to his call-up Mattschoss had been playing for the Adelaide Red Wings in the South Australian Premier League where he currently has ten points from ten games.
– Jake Riley has been added to the Adrenaline roster after returning from Canada. Riley spent the 2017-18 season playing for A21 Academy in the Prep School Hockey Federations U18 league where he recorded nine points in 20 games.
– Darren Corstens has also been added to the roster after training with the club for the last month. Corstens recorded eight goals and five assists from 20 games for the club in 2017.
– The Adrenaline have released a picture of their Canada Day jerseys which will be worn during their game against the CBR Brave on 1 July. For a picture of the jerseys see the post on the club’s Facebook page and for more information on the game see the article on their website
– Tyler Leeming is expected to make his debut for the club this weekend against the CBR Brave after securing his permanent residency and so allowing him to play as a local. Leeming has spent the last three seasons playing for the Adelaide Red Wings in the South Australian Premier League.
– Forward Tyrone Bronte is unlikely to lineup for the Melbourne Ice this season due to college commitments with Bemidji State University. Bronte debuted for the club in 2017 playing two games and scoring one goal.
– His brother Declan Bronte made his debut for the Ice in tonights game against the Melbourne Mustangs, picking up an assist.
– James Downie appeared in his first game for the Ice, dressing as backup to Michael James.
AIHL All-Star Weekend
– Former Adelaide Adrenaline players Joshua Harding and David Huxley have been added to the rosters for the upcoming 2018 AIHL All-Star Weekend. Both players will join the 28 players previously announced with Harding on Team Rezek and Huxley on Team Boyle. Harding last played for the Adrenaline in 2016 and finished his AIHL career with 186 points from 258 games. Huxley retired from the AIHL during the off-season and finished his career with 96 points from 267 games.