The Adelaide Adrenaline have re-signed Australian forward Harley Anderson for the upcoming 2019 season. Anderson joined the Adrenaline in 2018 where he recorded eleven points from 26 games. For more information see the announcement from the club
The Adelaide Adrenaline held their 2018 awards night on 25 August.
– Highest Scorer: Ales Kratoska
– Defenceman of the Year: Caleb Apperson
– Local Player of the Year: Zachary Boyle
– Hardest Worker Award: Andrew Stapleton
– Rookie of the Year: Harley Anderson
– Fan’s Choice Award: Sebastian Andersson
– Player’s Choice Award: Sebastian Andersson
– Coach’s Choice Award: Sebastian Andersson
– Volunteer of the Year: Jason Geyer
– President’s Award: Claire Victory
– New signing: Harley Anderson. Position: Forward. 2017-18 season: Brisbane Blitz (AJIHL) – 14 games, 22 points. More information
– Re-signing: Glen Forbes-White. Position: Goaltender. Second season with the club, 1 AIHL game, 0.813 save percentage. More information.
– New signing: Ainars Podzins. Position: Forward. 2017-18 season: Edinburgh Capitals (EIHL) – 32 games, 20 points; Metallurg Novokuznetsk (VHL) – 13 games, 1 point. More information
– New signing: Channing Bresciani. Position: Defence. 2017-18 season: University of Manitoba (U Sports) – 24 games, 8 points. More information
– New signing: Chris Leveille. Position: Forward. 2017-18 season: Laval Rocket (AHL) – 6 games, 1 point; Brampton Beast (ECHL) – 64 games, 51 points. More information.
– New sponsor: The Signal Co. Wireless. New major sponsor, previously a player and post-game sponsor.
– Re-signing: Tyerell Clare. Position: Defence. Fourth season with the club, 71 AIHL games, 11 points.
– Re-signing: Adrian Esposito. Position: Forward. Fourteenth season with the club, 248 AIHL, 66 points.