Round 6 of the 2019-20 Australian Junior Ice Hockey League season has finished with wins for the Brisbane Blitz, Adelaide Generals, Sydney Wolf Pack, Sydney Sabres and Perth Sharks. The Wolf Pack remain on top of the standings, seven points clear of the second placed Blitz. Next week all six teams are in action across nine games.
On 8 February poor ice conditions forced the Perth Sharks and Sydney Wolf Pack game to be relocated from Xtreme Ice Arena to the Perth Ice Arena. Ice conditions also forced the abandonment of game three of the Adelaide Generals and Sydney Sabres series at the Adelaide Ice Arena. The league declared the game a draw as a result.
Results (all times local)
– Melbourne Glaciers 2–4 Brisbane Blitz (16:00, 8 February 2020, Iceworld Boondall)
– Sydney Sabres 0–3 Adelaide Generals (17:15, 8 February 2020, Adelaide Ice Arena)
– Sydney Wolf Pack 5–1 Perth Sharks (17:45, 8 February 2020, Perth Ice Arena*)
– Melbourne Glaciers 1–3 Brisbane Blitz (07:00, 9 February 2020, Iceworld Boondall)
– Sydney Sabres 5–4 Adelaide Generals (10:30, 9 February 2020, Adelaide Ice Arena)
– Sydney Wolf Pack 3–4 SO Perth Sharks (11:45, 9 February 2020, Cockburn Ice Arena)
– Sydney Sabres 0–0 Adelaide Generals (15:30, 9 February 2020, Adelaide Ice Arena)
– Melbourne Glaciers 0–4 Brisbane Blitz (15:30, 9 February 2020, Iceworld Boondall)
– Sydney Wolf Pack 6–2 Perth Sharks (17:30, 9 February 2020, Cockburn Ice Arena)
|Sydney Wolf Pack||10||8||0||2||0||0||26|
Last updated 9 February 2020
*The Perth Sharks v Sydney Wolf Pack game on 8 February was moved from the Xtreme Ice Arena to the Perth Ice Arena due to ice conditions. The time of the game changed from 18:00 to 17:45.