– The Rush have signed Anytime Fitness Mile End as a sponsor for the 2017-18 season. As part of the sponsorship the clubs imports will be provided with gym memberships for the season.
– The Brave have announced new and returning sponsors for the 2017 season. Returning sponsors include allinsure, Coordinate, McDonald’s ACT, and Anytime Fitness who has increased their support to be a major sponsor. The clubs new sponsor is the Tuggeranong Hyperdome who comes on as a major sponsor for 2017. The ACT Government and Active Canberra will also continue their support of the National League Team Program.
– Jamie Woodman will take over the captaincy for the 2017 season. Woodman replaces Sam Wilson in the position who has held it since the club joined the league in 2012. Andrew Cox will return as one of the clubs alternate captains, while Per Daniel Goransson replaces Jordan Kyros as the second alternate captain. For more information see the announcement from club.
– The Northstars have announced the signing of Canadian forward Steven Kuhn for the 2017 season. Kuhn has spent the 2016-17 season playing for Bisons de Neuilly-sur-Marne of the French Division 1 where he has recorded 20 points in 24 games. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– The Bears have announced the signing of Canadian forward Tyler Noseworthy for the 2017 season. Noseworthy has spent the 2016-17 season playing in the Federal Hockey League, Southern Professional Hockey League, and the North East Senior Hockey League. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– Anytime Fitness have extended their sponsorship of the Brave for a third consectutive season, acting as the teams official gym partner.
Sydney Ice Dogs
– The Ice Dogs have announced the signing of forward Grant Toulmin for the upcoming 2016 season. Toulmin has been playing the 2015-16 season for the Manchester Storm of the Elite Ice Hockey League and has previously played in the German DEL2 and the Canadian Interuniversity Sport system. For more information see the announcement by the club.
The CBR Brave have announced that Anytime Fitness have signed with the club as a sleeve sponsor for the 2015 season. Anytime Fitness is the second organisation to sign on with the club in February after the Canberra Institute of Technology came on board as a major sponsor.