The CBR Brave have announced the death of former coach David Rogina. Rogina was an assistant coach at the Brave from 2014 to 2017. He was also previously involved with the Canberra Knights having played in 2004, was head coach in 2010 and 2011 and an assistant in 2013. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– Head Coach: Robert Starke
– Assistant Coach: Gord Cockell
– Assistant Coach: Mike Sargeant
– Player Development & Personnel: Johan Steenberg
– Team Manager: Andrew Deans
– Equipment Manager: Darryl Day
– Chiropractor: Saara Stevenson
– Sports Trainer: Cameron Mohr
– Personal Trainer: Alex Zeitlhofer
– Personal Trainer: Dylan Swan
– The Brave have announced the re-signing of head coach Josh Unice for the upcoming 2016 season. Unice was appointed to the position on an interim basis following the departure of Brad Hunt in July 2015. The club also announced the re-signing of their assistant coaches David Rogina and Stuart Philps for 2016.
– The Bears have announced the signing of Billy Cliff for the upcoming 2016 season. Cliff returns to the AIHL after taking a year off. He previously played for the Sydney Ice Dogs from 2008 to 2013 and was a member of the Australian national team in 2013 and 2014. For more information see the announcement by the club
Sydney Ice Dogs
– The Ice Dogs have announced the signing of Vladimir Rubes to the head coach position for the 2016 season. Rubes previously coached the Sydney Bears from 2001 to 2015 and stepped down in October 2015 citing family commitments. He has also coached the Australian under-18 team from 2001 to 2006 and the Australian national team from 2011 to 2013. Rubes replaces interim head coach Tim Flynn who left the position back in October. For more information see the announcement by the club.