The Australian Women’s Ice Hockey League have announced the winners of their 2018-19 season player awards. The Sydney Sirens picked up four of the six awards with the Melbourne picking up the remaining two. For more information see the league’s announcement.
– Best Forward: Christina Julien (Melbourne Ice)
– Best Defence: Amelia Matheson (Sydney Sirens)
– Best Goaltender: Sera Dogramaci (Sydney Sirens)
– Nellie Gee Rookie of the Year: Olivia Last (Sydney Sirens)
– Highest Points: Christina Julien (Melbourne Ice)
– Skaters Network Most Valuable Player of the Finals: Sharna Godfrey (Sydney Sirens)