The CBR Brave have signed The Signal Co. Wireless as their naming rights sponsor for the 2019 season. The Signal Co. was a major sponsor of the club in 2018 and prior to that a player and post-game sponsor. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– New signing: Harley Anderson. Position: Forward. 2017-18 season: Brisbane Blitz (AJIHL) – 14 games, 22 points. More information
– Re-signing: Glen Forbes-White. Position: Goaltender. Second season with the club, 1 AIHL game, 0.813 save percentage. More information.
– New signing: Ainars Podzins. Position: Forward. 2017-18 season: Edinburgh Capitals (EIHL) – 32 games, 20 points; Metallurg Novokuznetsk (VHL) – 13 games, 1 point. More information
– New signing: Channing Bresciani. Position: Defence. 2017-18 season: University of Manitoba (U Sports) – 24 games, 8 points. More information
– New signing: Chris Leveille. Position: Forward. 2017-18 season: Laval Rocket (AHL) – 6 games, 1 point; Brampton Beast (ECHL) – 64 games, 51 points. More information.
– New sponsor: The Signal Co. Wireless. New major sponsor, previously a player and post-game sponsor.
– Re-signing: Tyerell Clare. Position: Defence. Fourth season with the club, 71 AIHL games, 11 points.
– Re-signing: Adrian Esposito. Position: Forward. Fourteenth season with the club, 248 AIHL, 66 points.