The Australian Junior Ice Hockey League have released the schedule for the upcoming Round 5 to be held in Adelaide. The round will feature all six teams of the league competing in a total of nine games from 30 March to 1 April at the Adelaide Ice Arena. Each team will compete in three games against teams of the opposing conference. Following the completion of the remaining regular season games the top four teams from a combined league standings will advance to the playoffs.
The earlier reported three additional regular season games played by the Sydney Wolf Pack and Sydney Sabres in February have been reclassified as exhibition games. The two teams took part in the three games during February in order to keep active due to neither teams having any training sessions.
The league will abandon the conference standings for the draw of the playoffs, opting to combine the teams into a single league standings. This is despite the fact that the teams will have competed in two games against teams within their conference and one game against teams in the opposing conference. We apologise for the number of changes made during the season however information has been hard to come by due to the lack of communication from the league.
Regular season schedule:
– Sydney Sabres – Adelaide Generals (17:45, 30 March 2017)
– Perth Sharks – Brisbane Blitz (19:30, 30 March 2017)
– Melbourne Glaciers – Sydney Sabres (07:15, 31 March 2017)
– Sydney Wolf Pack – Adelaide Generals (09:00, 31 March 2017)
– Brisbane Blitz – Melbourne Glaciers (12:30, 31 March 2017)
– Perth Sharks – Sydney Wolf Pack (14:15, 31 March 2017)
– Brisbane Blitz – Adelaide Generals (17:45, 31 March 2017)
– Sydney Sabres – Perth Sharks (06:00, 1 April 2017)
– Sydney Wolf Pack – Melbourne Glaciers (07:45, 1 April 2017)
– SF: 1st Place – 4th Place (15:45, 1 April 2017)
– SF: 2nd Place – 3rd Place (17:30, 1 April 2017)
– BMG: Loser SF1 – Loser SF2 (08:15, 2 April 2017)
– GMG: Winner SF1 – Winner SF1 (10:00, 2 April 2017)
Last updated 9 March 2017