The Adelaide Adrenaline announced their club awards tonight. For more information see the thread on the clubs Facebook page.
– Most Valuable Player: Cameron Critchlow
– Highest Point Scorer: Cameron Critchlow
– Defenceman of the Year: Casey Babineau
– Rookie of the Year: Marcel McGuiness
– Unsung Hero Award: Jamie Holland
– Players Choice Award: Cameron Critchlow
– Local Player of the Year: David Huxley
– Fans Choice Award: Ales Kratoska
– Presidents Choice Award: Mike Biergard
– Volunteer of the Year: Cooper Davidson-Peacock
– The Adrenaline have announced the signing of Canadian defenceman Casey Babineau for the upcoming 2017 season. Babineau has spent the last for seasons playing for the University of Prince Edward Island in the U Sports systems, recoridng a total of 16 points in 121 games. Babineau also spent four seasons playing for the Rimouski Océanic of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League from 2009 to 2013. For more information see the announcement from the club.
– The Mustangs have signed American forward Matthew Beattie for the 2017 season. Beattie has spent the 2016-17 season playing for Étoile Noire de Strasbourg of the Ligue Magnus, recording 18 points in 35 games. Beattie was drafted by the Vancouver Canucks in the seventh round of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, however he went on to play for Yale University from 2012 to 2016. For more information see the announcement from the club.