Round 15 of the 2017 Australian Ice Hockey League has finished with wins for the Sydney Bears, Adelaide Adrenaline, Melbourne Ice, Sydney Ice Dogs and Perth Thunder. The Ice remain on top of the standings, eleven points clear of the second placed Thunder. The Thunder are the second team to qualify for the 2017 Goodall Cup playoffs while the Adrenaline are now officially out of finals contention. Next week five teams are in action across four games while the Thunder, Adrenaline and Bears sit the round out on a bye.
The round also saw the Adelaide Adrenaline wearing an Adelaide Avalanche themed jersey as part of their heritage round. For more information see club’s weekend rundown article and the Adrenaline’s Facebook page on how to bid for one of the jerseys.
For more information see the AIHL website.
Round 15 results:
– Sydney Bears 5-3 Sydney Ice Dogs (20:00, 4 August 2017, Macquarie Ice Rink)
– Perth Thunder 3-4 Adelaide Adrenaline (16:30, 5 August 2017, Adelaide Ice Arena)
– Newcastle Northstars 4-7 Melbourne Ice (17:00, 5 August 2017, O’Brien Group Arena)
– Sydney Ice Dogs 4-2 CBR Brave (17:30, 5 August 2017, Phillip Ice Skating Centre)
– Newcastle Northstars 1-4 Melbourne Ice (16:00, 6 August 2017, O’Brien Group Arena)
– Perth Thunder 4-2 Adelaide Adrenaline (16:30, 6 August 2017, Adelaide Ice Arena)
Standings at the end of Round 15:
|Sydney Ice Dogs||23||10||0||0||13||30|
|Sydney Bears||25||6||2||3||14||25||Adelaide Adrenaline||24||6||1||2||15||22|
Last updated 6 August 2017