Round 8 of the 2018 Australian Ice Hockey League season has finished with wins for the Melbourne Mustangs, CBR Brave, Sydney Ice Dogs and Sydney Bears. The Brave remain on top of the standings, five points clear of the second placed Ice Dogs. Next week all eight teams are in action across eight games.
The match between the Adelaide Adrenaline and CBR Brave on 16 June also served as the fourth annual beyondblue Cup. The Brave won the Cup for the fourth year in a row defeating the Adrenaline 11-4. The regular season match between the two teams has been branded to help raise awareness for the beyondblue charity. Last years edition, which was held in Canberra, was won by the Brave who defeated the Adrenaline 8-3.
For more information see the AIHL website.
– Melbourne Mustangs 5-4 SO Melbourne Ice (19:30, 15 June 2018, O’Brien Group Arena)
– CBR Brave 11-4 Adelaide Adrenaline (16:30, 16 June 2018, Adelaide Ice Arena)
– Sydney Ice Dogs 4-3 Melbourne Mustangs (17:00, 16 June 2018, O’Brien Group Arena)
– Newcastle Northstars 0-2 Sydney Bears (17:00, 16 June 2018, Macquarie Ice Rink)
– Sydney Ice Dogs 4-3 SO Melbourne Ice (16:00, 17 June 2018, O’Brien Group Arena)
– CBR Brave 5-2 Perth Thunder (16:30, 17 June 2018, Perth Ice Arena)
|Sydney Ice Dogs||11||5||3||1||2||22|
Last updated 17 June 2018